AC 220V Gas Stove AC Pulse Safe Efficient Pulse Igniter 2 Terminal two outlets Connections
220V Gas Stove AC Pulse Igniter With 2 Terminals Gas Water Heater Parts
Gas Stove Igniter Two Terminal AC Pulse Igniter
ac 220v gas stove ac pulse safe efficient pulse igniter 2 terminal two outlets
Natural gas stove 1.5V electronic pulse igniter single and double stove liquefied gas stove supporting accessories.
Pulse igniter, referred to as pulser, is an electronic product that uses the principle of pulse to generate continuous instantaneous sparks to ignite the flame of a gas appliance. Early pulsers mostly used dry batteries as power sources, but most of the products in recent years have switched to alternating current as power sources. With the improvement of industrial technology, the production cost of the pulser has been reduced, and it has been widely applied to high-end gas appliances, which greatly facilitates the use of customers and improves the level of product automation. Compared with earlier piezoelectric ignition devices, pulse ignition has high stability and simple operation.
1. Stable ignition frequency, long arc, reliable performance;
2. Pulse discharge, the total discharge time is generally 6-15S;
3. Strong power, which can directly ignite liquid fuels such as atomized heavy oil;
4. The ignition rod, high-voltage rubber wire, igniter, etc. are easily connected, safe and reliable;
5. The ignition head, ignition time and ignition power can be manufactured according to customer requirements.
Pulse igniter can be used for direct ignition of gas fuel, liquid fuel burner or torch, no other auxiliary ignition means is needed, it is widely used in the open flame ignition of gas fuel or liquid fuel burner of various water heater industrial furnaces, through self-setting Ignition time, to achieve stable ignition of the combustion system, convenient and quick, time-saving and labor-saving, and high reliability.